The best shooters of Pula 2018 had a chance to shine on Thursday at the Osnovna Skola Stoja, as participants of the championship gathered for the Three-Point Contest and the Free-Throw Competition.
The competitors were divided into separate groups of competition by their age and gender. All in all, there were five different categories in the Three-Point Contest and an additional Free-Throw Contest for the oldest players.
We are presenting results of 3-points shooting contest.
- Iuzhnaia Olga (Nova Arena) – 17 points
- Olena Lysak (Tigris)
- Liudmyla Liubarska (Tigris)
- Yelyzaveta Lysenko (Carparhian Bears) – 15 points
- Oxsana Kirsanova-Staron (Carparhian Bears)
- Tserkovna Olena (Legion XXI)
- Katarina Hume (Pula 50) – 12 points
- Tatjana Šušnica (Pula 50)
- Grazvyde Narusiene (Svaja)
- Tymur Arabadzhy (Polyakov-Politechnic) – 23 points
- Rostyslav Kryvych (Polyakov-Politechnic) – 15 points
- Iurii Kovalev (BC Aqua) – 8 points
- Giedrius Peciulionis (Kauno LT United) – 17 points
- Osvald Korner (Poltava-Kalush) – 14 points
- Saulius Ragauskas (Patvanka) – 8 points
- Aleksandr Trubach (Babailar) – 13 points
- Marijan Fišer (AIKEA) – 11 points
- Pavel Punegov (Kazan 55) – 3 points
- Vygandas Valiukevicius (Veteran Ukraine)
- Eduardas Kairys (Vilniaus Statybos Senjorai)
- Albinas Raudonius (Vilniaus Statybos Senjorai)
Free-throw contest was held for the M70 age category.
- Volodymyr Karpukhin (Veteran Ukraine) – 19 points
- Rinard Urazmanov (Kazan) – 18 points
- Bronislavas Pliavga (Vilniaus Statybos Senjorai) – 13 points