The following decisions were made during the ESBA Board meeting:
1) One younger player (younger by no more than one year; age determined at December 31, 2018) could be added to the following age categories for Pula 2018:
- Women 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55
- Men 65
2) Two younger players (younger by no more than one year; age determined at December 31, 2018) could be added to the following age categories for Pula 2018:
- Men 70
3) Teams from countries/regions that have not been officially recognized have the right to take part in ESBA events as ONLY as a club without the usage of any national symbols and attributes before, during and after any events in connection to ESBA. This includes, but is not limited to the team logo, uniforms, flags, etc.
4) ESBA Board has the right to refuse the accreditation of a player if he/she:
- acts inappropriately on and off the court during ESBA events;
- falsifies documents regarding the eligibility of players to play in their respective age category;
- defames ESBA, its participators and employees through the mass media or public statements or uses ESBA and its events as a political tool, instead of a sportive organization;
- waives requirements regarding participation of the teams from unrecognized countries/regions.