NAME AND SITE
The European Seniors Basketball Association, known as ESBA, is a non-governmental, not for profit international association established for an indefinite period with legal status as association in accordance with Association statute of Lithuania.
ESBA Corporate Identity Guidelines
Here you can download it: ESBA Corporate Identity Guidelines
- to provide complete statistics (games, results and players) from the Championships with the support of the programs BasketHotel and FIBA Live Stats (FLS);
- to offer a competitive participation fee;
- to collect a common database and archive by years (by age group, gender, complete statistics of games, photos);
- to create player licenses, which would help avoid eligibility issues regarding age and the right to play in a specific age group.
- to promote former professional players, share their experiences and honour their achievements;
- to provide information about smaller 2-3 days tournaments in the region with the possibility of creating separate tournament profiles on the ESBA website with an individual identity.
- to systematize the tournaments in Europe;
- to create branches in Europe;
- to systematize the seniors’ basketball structure in Europe;
- to manage workshops and seminars.